Competitor Information for the Portland Highland Games
Registration for competing at the Portland Highland Games is now live for:
- Athletics (READ THE UPDATE BELOW – there are some registration limitations)
- Highland Dancing
- Kilted Mile (Now Open)
Read the rules for your respective competitive categories and…..
We’ll see you in July.
- Piping/Drumming Rules
- Piping/Drumming Schedule (coming soon)
- Piping/Drumming Results (coming soon)
- Heavy Athletics Rules
- Heavy Athletics Schedule (coming soon)
- Heavy Athletics Results (coming soon)
Athletes, please be aware, due to miss-registration in past years, the following classes require an access code in order to register:
- Elite Men
- Elite Women
- Master Men 40-49
- Men A
- Men B
- Men Light
- Women B
- Master Women 40-49
To be pre-screened for these classes and receive an access code, email the Heavy Athletics Competition Coordinator, Kaelyne Mowell at KaelyneM@phga.org. Access codes will be given in the order of email requests received, starting at 12:00 AM, 4/3/17.
All other classes can register normally, without access codes.
- Fiddle Rules
- Fiddle Schedule (coming soon)
- Fiddle Results (coming soon)
- Registration now open.
- The race will happen after Welcoming Ceremony. Approximately 12:30-1:00PM
- Kilt and shoes required through the entire race.
- Must be able to complete 1-mile race in under 12 minutes.
- Only 35 racers allowed. Sign up now.